Free Trade Union Federation in Education
With a 20 years of experience in the Romanian union field, we look forward to another 20 years of constant and fruitful activity. Our mission is to support our education employees, but our strategy focuses on the interests of students and parents, as well, as they are also our partners within this large system named EDUCATION. Each union member is important to us and this is the reason why we want to keep pace with change and to help our members at any time. We believe that only TOGETHER we can achieve our goals. We respect our work and we put QUALITY in everything we do, which is something that all the educational system is in need of.
Who are we:
• the largest federation in Romania;
• 63% of the total number of employees in education;
• 60 affliated unions from all over the country;
• teachers, auxialiary teaching, non-teaching staff.
- conducts FSLI’s delegations in negociations with the Government, Ministry of Education, Ministry of Labour or the Romanian Parliament;
- represents the federation in relation to other unions;
- approves FSLI’s financial documents; - perform tasks delegated by the Operational Committee.
Colegiul National al Liderilor
• Members of Operational Committee and leaders of affiliated unions.
• Representatives appointed by affiliated unions
• Delegates of the affiliated unions.